BIONIA BREWER’S YEAST is a natural source of:
- Vitamin B Complex: В₁, В₂, В₃, В₅, В₆, В₁₂, В₉ – folic acid
- Minerals: Calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, copper, manganese, zinc
- 44% Protein
- 21% Fibre
- Only 2% fat
BIONIA BREWER’S YEAST is 100% natural additive free product. It contains a wide range of B vitamins: B₁, B₂, B₃, B₅, B₆, B₉, B₁₂ and minerals: iron, calcium, zinc, manganese, potassium, phosphorus, etc.
- Brewer’s yeast & immunity – the brewer’s yeast contains polysaccharides essential for the immune system. It has favorable impact on our overall health and supports cell regeneration, especially when we are weak.
- Brewer’s yeast & figure – Due to its rich protein content the brewer’s yeast creates a feeling of satiety and reduces the meal intake naturally. At the same time it provides proteins and energy to the body. Brewer’s yeast is a useful supplement to people on a weight loss diet (only 2% fat) – if prescribed so by a healthcare professional, as well as for athletes, since protein (44%) is building material of muscle mass.
- Brewer’s yeast & skin, hair and nails – Insufficient intake of Vitamin B affects skin, hair and nails. Brewer’s yeast has a positive effect in maintaining good skin, hair and nails condition, as the B group vitamins in combination with the valuable amino acids support metabolism and the natural regeneration of human cells. The cell growth booster – the folic acid (vitamin B₉) is highly available in this brewer’s yeast 800 μg / 100 g.
- Recipes – BIONIA BREWER’S YEAST can be used as a flavor enhancer in food and beverages. Thanks to the slightly spicy taste, brewer’s yeast is a good alternative to salt and spices in food. Added to soups, sauces, salads and vegetables it supplements taste and health benefits of food. In order not to lose it’s beneficial ingredients, brewer’s yeast is added always after heat treatment of food!
For recipes click here RECIPES
Recommended daily dose: 3 times x 1 tablespoon per day with some liquid (1 tablespoon ≈ 2 g). Brewer’s yeast is not a drug and is recommended as a supplement to the daily menu. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It should be used as a supplement and is not a substitute for a varied diet.
|Nutritional data||In daily dose
3 tbsp. ≈ 6 g
|In 100 g|
|Energy||20.1 kcal||1 408 kJ / 335 kcal|
|Protein||2.71 g||45.2 g|
|Carbohydrates||1.19 g||19.8 g|
|– thereof sugar||<0.03 g||<0.5 g|
|Fibre||1.22 g||20.3 g|
|Fat||0.23 g||3.8 g|
|– thereof saturated fat||0.16 g||2.6 g|
|Sodium||0.03 g||0.5 g|
|Vitamins / Minerals||In daily dose
3 tbsp. ≈ 6 g
|In 100 g|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||2.58 mg NE||43 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||0.18 mg||3 mg|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||0.42 mg||7 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||0.1 mg||1.6 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||0.19 mg||3.2 mg|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic acid)||48 µg||800 µg|
|Vitamin B12(Cobalamin)||0.13 µg||2.1 µg|
|Potassium||108 µg||1 800 mg|
|Phosphorous||66 mg||1 100 mg|
|Calcium||16.8 mg||280 mg|
|Iron||0.42 mg||7 mg|
|Zinc||0.3 mg||5 mg|
|Maganese||42 µg||700 µg|
|Copper||30 µg||500 µg|
Bionia Brewer’s Yeast ORDER